Här är listan över de NPL-databaser inom mekanik som PRV har tillgång till. Listan är på engelska och gäller så kallad Non Patent Literature (NPL).
- Search engine targeting scientific open access to journals of all disciplines.
- From Universitätsbibliothek Bielefeld.
COMPENDEX Computerized engineering index
- Covers most engineering disciplines.
- Article abstracts for approximately 4500 journals.
- Contains references from books, conference papers, reports and other literature.
- Coverage from 1970.
- Updated weekly.
DOAJ Directory of open access journals
- Almost 10.000 open access journals gathered by Lunds University. 50% searchable on article level.
German Automotive Collection
- Contains journals such as ATZ – Automobiltechnische Zeitschrift and MTZ – Motortechnische Zeitschrift.
- Springer Verlag.
- From 1998.
- Database containing more than 1 million articles, conference papers and standards.
- Bell Labs Conference Proceedings and VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings.
- Published by IEEE/IEE.
- Constantly updated.
J-STAGE Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic
- Access to around 2400 japanese journals from various universities.
NPL Non-Patent Literature
- Contains EPO cited or classified bibliographic NPL data.
- Includes article abstracts, journal articles, book articles, conference proceedings, database citations, and Internet.
- From 1989.
- Updated daily.
SAE Technical Papers
- Contains more than 102.000 peer-reviewed technical papers from the automotive, aerospace and commercial vehicle industries.
SciELO Scientific Electronic Library Online
- Contains scientific open access journals, primarily from Latin America.
Science Direct Freedom Collection
- Approx 2100 scientific journals from various disciplines.
- Updated continuously – even before printed versions are issued.
- From Elsevier.
- Consists of 2,5 millions references including 300.000 full text journals within the fields of chemistry, physics and environmental science.
- From the U.S. department of energy.
- Coverage from 1943.
- A scientific database containing abstracts from journals, conferences, patents and industry publications.
- Contains över 40 millions references dating from 1823 and onwards.
- From Elsevier.
- Updated daily.
- Contains over 2100 journals.
- Some journals are Open Access.
- Coverage from 1924.
- Published by Springer Verlag.
- Theses, conference papers and journal articles.
- Published by some 40 Swedish Universities, Research Institutes and Governmental Agencies.
Techniques de L’ingenieur
- Free online articles from various technical fields.
- In French.
- Subscription includes “Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology” and “Ullman’s Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry”.
- Approx. 1400 scientific journals, mostly technology, medicine and science.
- Published by John Wiley & Sons.
- Contains all Wiley journals since 1997.
XPESP Full-text ELSEVIER Publications
- XPESP/Science Direct, Elsevier Publishing Group.
- Full text articles published since 1994.
- The technical fields consists of electrical physics, mechanics and chemistry.
- Updated bi-weekly.
XPIPCOM Ip com Prior Art
- Full-text database
- Contains disclosure publications from companies such as IBM, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, and Sony.
- Includes disclosures from the US National Institute of Standards and Technology the US Patent and Trademark Office and the Internet Society.
- The historical coverage varies according to the specific datasource.
XPOAC Open Access Central Journal Articles
- Open access to peer-reviewed biomedical and chemical journals.
- Includes peer reviewed research articles in all areas of physics and mathematics.
- Coverage from 1997.
XPRD Research Disclosure
- Disclosure of inventions published in full text.
- All records are full text searchable and include the complete disclosure image.
- Covers all areas of science and technology.
- Coverage from 1960.
- Updated monthly.
- Springer Journal Articles.